Kitchen/Dining/Sitting 9.2m x 5m (30.2ft x 16.4ft)
Living 5m x 3.5m (16.4ft x 11.5ft)
Utility 3.1m x 1.8m (10.2ft x 5.9ft)
Office 3.1m x 3.1m (10.2ft x 10.2ft)
Snug 3.1m x 2.9m (10.2ft x 9.5ft)
W.C 1.75m x 0.9m (5.7ft x 3.0ft)
Bedroom 1 4.3m x 3.5m (14.1ft x 11.5ft)
Bedroom 2 4.1m x 3.5m (13.5ft x 11.5ft)
Bedroom 3 5m x 3.1m (16.4ft x 10.2ft)
Bedroom 4 5m x 3.1m (16.4ft x 10.2ft)
En-Suite 2.5m x 1.5m (8.2ft x 4.9ft)
Bathroom 3m x 2.4m (9.8ft x 7.9ft)
House type G
Traditional natural stone construction. Built from coursed stone. Mullions, heads and sills will all be natural stone.
- blue slate
- Black aluminium.
- Fall Pipes – Black pvc.
- The front entrance doors will be engineered soft wood and incorporate a small double glazed window.
- The double French doors will be double glazed with engineered softwood frames, as will the bi-folding doors.
- Double glazed in engineered soft wood frames.
- Roof windows will be double glazed Velux windows or a similar style.
- Block paved.
- Traditional natural stone construction, all built using random stone.
- Up and over doors, electric power and light and an electric car charging point.
- Remote controlled doors could be fitted as an optional extra.
- Paths and patios will be natural Indian stone.
- Gardens will be turfed with dry stone garden walls.
- There will be an external cold water tap at the rear of each property.
- Gas central heating, run by an Ideal Logic Combi ESP1 35 combination boiler
- LED downlights will be fitted in all rooms, with dimmer switches where appropriate.
- Oak veneered doors with stainless steel handles.
- Supplied and fitted by a local supplier from Skipton.
- Double or two electric ovens, an electric induction hob, an extractor, a fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
- The make of the appliances has not been confirmed but is likely to be Hotpoint of something of similar quality.
- Solid worktops (actual material offered as standard not known yet) with matching upstands
- Details on kitchen sinks and taps not available yet.
- Costing for extras such as tiling, under unit lighting, etc. and any upgrades will have to be dealt with individually once it is known what upgrades or extras are required.
- Full width laminate worktop, with matching upstand, a single bowl and drainer sink, with mixer tap, and one 1000mm base unit beneath the sink unit.
- Plumbing for a cold water fill washing machine and space for a condenser dryer.
- A vent for a dryer would be an optional extra.
WC & Bathroom
- These will be fitted with white Roca sanitaryware with chrome finish fittings. The ground floor WC will have a WC and wash hand basin, with a tiled splashback.
- The house bathroom will have a bath and a separate, tiled shower unit (900mm x 900mm).
- There will also be a pedestal wash hand basin and a w.c. and the wall behind these two fittings will be half tiled.
- The en-suite shower room will have a tiled shower unit (1500mm x 900mm), a pedestal wash hand basin, with a tiled splashback, and a w.c.
- The showers will be thermostatically controlled and will have fixed overhead shower head, with an additional flexible shower attachment.
- The lofts will be insulated to current Building Regulations (400mm) and will be fitted with a double electric socket.
- There will be fitted loft access hatches.
- An electric light and/or loft access ladder will be an additional optional extra, if required.
- A phone landline socket and internet connection socket will be fitted in each property.
TV Aerial Points
- All bedrooms will be fitted with TV points.
- On the ground floor: living room, snug and sitting area of the open plan sitting room and kitchen diner.
- Houses will be fully fitted with plain carpet throughout with the exception of kitchens, bathrooms and hallways which will receive vinyl plank flooring.
- The property will be covered by a 10 year warranty through Buildzone (recognised by all mortgage lenders)
- 1% of the agreed sale price will be required to secure a plot, which will be held by the Vendor’s Solicitor.
Floor plans are intended for illustrative purposes only. This development plan depicts the intended layout at the time of going to print or press, however "SIMPSON HOMES LTD" reserve the right to change the layout during the course of development. The contents herein shall not form any part of any contract or be a representation inducing any such contract.